Welcome to OAD website!
We, the Oregon Deaf and Hard of Hearing citizens, realizing our value of mutual assistance and co-operation in matters essential to our general welfare and its mission to promote, protect, and preserve the civil rights and advocate to enhance the quality of life for Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals.
- Emergency Assistance Resources for Survivors of Disaster Flooded Areas
- Introducing 2016-2018 NAD Youth Ambassadors
- Deaf Movie Fans Sue Celebration! Cinemas For Discrimination
- UMD Agrees to Continue Efforts to Improve Experience for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Fans
- Dr. Yerker Andersson: International Leader and Activist
- November 2015, OAD is pleased to announce that City of Portland, Oregon has mandated all types of businesses to turn on captions and cannot be turned off during the business hours. | Download
- September 2015, OAD Elects New Board Members | Download
- February 2015, Oregon Association of the Deaf and Washington State Association of the Deaf to Host Legislative Advocacy Training Provided by National Association of the Deaf | Download
- September 2014, Oregon-Based Organizations Unite to Address the Inequity in Communication Access for Oregon Deaf and Hard of Hearing Inmates | Download