We Provide and promote equal access anytime! It's What We Do Best!
CART: Communication Access Realtime Translation is a word-for-word speech-to-text interpreting service for people who are late-deafened, oral deaf, or hard of hearing. CART provides verbatim translation of all spoken words empowering the consumer to decide for themselves what information is important to them.
- Business meetings and government functions
- Classroom and educational settings
- Courtrooms and legal proceedings
- Religious services
- Conferences and conventions
- Doctor appointments and medical settings
- Weddings, funerals, and other personal events
- Broadway shows, theater, and other cultural venues
- Anywhere communication access is needed!
- Portland Area
- American Sign Language
- Sign Language
- Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART)
- Open Captioning
- Realtime Captioning
- Interpreting Service
- Traditional Relay Service
- Video Relay Service (VRS)
- Video Remote interpreting (VRI)